Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to the Green Baby Green Mama blog!

Hello!

I started Green Baby Green Mama in February 2009 after a frustrating search for natural and organic baby products, cloth diapers especially! With several years of traditional retail and e-commerce experience, it seemed like a logical solution to open my own online store, featuring organic baby products that I felt passionate about, with an emphasis on customer service. Hopefully, one day this little venture will allow me to work from home to spend more quality time with my one year old daughter. She is the reason I started Green Baby Green Mama, and also serves as Chief Product Tester (CPT). I hope you enjoy the blog and browse the store. There is more to come! Green Baby Green Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment